2017 Session Dates
Session 1: June 5 - June 9
Session 2: June 12 - June 16
Session 3: June 19 - June 23
Mini Camp now has two options to choose from:
9:00 AM to 1:00 PM and 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM daily
Purchase Day Camp will be offering three (3) individual one (1) week Mini Camp Sessions for pre-school children as well as children entering kindergarten in the fall of 2017.
Participants must be three years old by September 1, 2017 and toilet trained. The sessions are open to children who will be attending Purchase Day Camp AND those who have made other plans. Supervision will be provided by Purchase Day Camp TEAM Members.
- Campers will have "Free Swim" each day in the umbrella fountain pool.
- Special Theme Days and Activities are scheduled each session.
- Free Purchase Day Camp T-Shirt with each camper enrollment.
- Snack and juice will be provided each day.
- Lunches must be sent in from home and will be refrigerated at Camp.
- Freeze pops will be provided each day as a lunch dessert.
- Complimentary Pizza Lunch for everyone on Friday of each session!
- No need to pack a towel - we provide them!
|9:15-9:30 a.m.||Circle Time|
|9:30-10:30 a.m.||Sports, Crafts, Playground, Science, Cooking (varies each day)|
|10:30-10:45 a.m.||Snack and Change for Swim|
|12:40-1:00 p.m.||Fun in the Sun|
|1:00 - 3:00 p.m.||Crafts, Playground, Water Play|
- All Campers will be in co-ed groups.
- Campers are enrolled on a first-come first served basis. This is a limited enrollment program.
- Supervision will be provided with a minimum of 1 to 4 Counselor to Camper ratio.
- Counselors are experienced Purchase Day Camp TEAM Members.